“When I interviewed a notorious identity thief serving a long prison sentence in California, he spoke about Candy Stores. He said that whenever he was able to break into the personal and financial life of higher net worth consumers, and all their connections, he had so many options he felt like a kid in a candy store.”
educate and protect your high net worth clients
- A custom and branded 30-minute security educational video, narrated by Neal O’Farrell, and specifically addressing the growing security threats to affluent and HNW clients.
- A library of nearly 30 short security guides, custom and branded, in PDF form and each guide about 5-7 pages. A great way for your clients to learn about specific topics like identity theft, ransomware, good pasword practices and a dozen other issues. And 30 more opportunties to share with their networks.
- A custom and branded security and privacy self audit – a simple tool your clients can use to avoid the most common mistakes and remind themselves of the safer choices.
- Additional short videos on topics like preventing identity theft, good password practices, safer mobile practices, avoiding phishing, and understanding who the hackers are.
Don’t just take our word for it. In an upcoming on-camera interview, Think Security First! founder Neal O’Farrell sits down with “GollumFUN,” co-founder of the original Dark Web, the first FBI Most Wanted Cybercriminal, and described by the Secret Service as “the original internet godfather.”
Together they’ll discuss why the affluent are such a hot target and for reasons that are not so obvious, the kinds of attacks they’ll use, and how their information is bought and sold on the black market.
AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE THAT PAYS FOR ITSELF
Your clients are encouraged to share these invaluable and essential tools with friends, colleagues, business and social connections. With your name and branding throughout, it’s a great way to generate more personal introductions from your clients.
Check out a sample below
What DO WE MEAN BY "CUSTOM AND BRANDED"?
Each version of the video, book, and security self-audit is unique to your firm, with your specific messages, logo, and brand throughout. That means we work with you to agree on this branding and messaging, then go back into the studio and make the content uniquely yours. It's a more personal touch than a stock off-the-shelf products and your clients will probably appreciate that.
GREAT FOR RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- Provide expert and discrete advice to your clients on a topic most of them worry about but might not want to discuss openly.
- Encourage your clients to visit your website and engage with you more often.
- Remind your clients that you understand the threats and take their security and privacy seriously.
- Show your clients that they have access to not only one of the leading security and privacy experts, but one of the few to specialize in the protection of high net worth consumers.
- Spread your firm’s name and attract other potential clients.
Upcoming Video Modules Include:
- Protect yourself from identity theft.
- How to train those around you to avoid being the weak link.
- Tools to keep your more secret secrets secret.
- America's first FBI Most Wanted Cybercriminal talks about targeting the wealthy.
- Two professional identity thieves, a prosecutor, and a victim share their stories.
Only the best for your clients
Neal O’Farrell is not only one of the first generation of cybersecurity experts, he’s also one of the few who specializes in protecting high net worth consumers and their businesses.
Over his 35+ years in security globally, Neal has helped every conceivable type of organization protect their data, their secrets, and their clients, including governments, the military, the intelligence community, major banks, and thousands of consumers. He's also worked very closely with wealth managers and financial advisors including Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Ameriprise, Stifel Nicolaus, US Trust, and US Bank/Ascent Private Capital, as well as high net worth insurers like American Century, Pure Insurance, and the Denver Agency. Learn more about him.